Wild Reed Diffuser
This beautiful reed diffuser would not only make a lovely addition to your home but a lovely handmade gift for loved ones and it is very simple to create!
What you’ll need
- Glass bottle with a narrow opening
- 1/2cup Sweet almond oil
- 200 drops Essential oil of choice
- Decorations of choice
How to make it
- Sterilise your sticks by placing them on a lined tray, in the oven on low for 45minutes.
- Once they have cooled, remove the outer bark by sanding for a smooth finish or using a peeler or knife for a more ‘wild’ look.
- Add your almond oil to the glass bottle, followed by the essential oil and mix them together. You can add more essential oil depending on your preference.
- Put your sticks in the glass bottle, turn them upside down every day or so. Replace the sticks when they have become too saturated and no longer work properly.
- Decorate your bottle however you desire.