- 4 cups of washed and cut strawberries
- 1/2 cup of honey (rice malt syrup, Maple or another alternative for vegan)
- 3 Tbsp of chia seeds
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- Put washed and cut strawberries into a saucepan, add honey and combine over medium heat.
- Once strawberries are tender, add a squeeze of lemon juice, pour mixture into a blender, blitz smooth and return to saucepan.
- On low heat, add chia seeds and mix until thickens.
- Once it’s thickened enough add hot jam to your hot sterilised jar. Put the lid on and leave to cool.