- Combine, flour, salt, cream of tartar and sand into a bowl.
- Add the water and sea salt together into a snall saucepan and boil, dissolving the sea salt. This will help give your play dough a bit of an ocean scent.
- Add oil and boiled salt water into your dry ingredients and mix. Add a little extra water if needed to get the right consistency with the sand. Once it starts to cool, start kneading until your play dough is smooth.
Perfect for learning about pollinators or bee study in particular. This honey playdough smells delicious!
- Combine, flour, salt and cream of tartar into a bowl and combine.
- Add oil, honey, colouring and boiled water into your dry ingredients and mix. Once it starts to cool, start kneading until your play dough is smooth.
Note: You can get honey essential oil instead or lemon myrtle essential oil as an alternative. If using essential oil, stick to 2 cups of boiling water.
Use with our How Does Your Garden Grow? lesson.
2 cups flour
1 cup salt
2 cups boiling water
3 tbsp cream of tartar
2 tbsp oil
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/3 cup ground cinnamon
- Combine flour, salt, cream of tartar, cinnamon and cocoa powder.
- Add oil and boiling water, combining to form a dough.
- Knead until smooth.