Create enchanting faeries that showcase the beauty of autumn.
What you will need:
- Pressed leaves (coated in mod podge or dipped in beeswax to preserve them)
- Wooden beads
- Acorn caps
- Paint (optional)
How to make the pinecone faeries:
- If your child would like to paint their pinecones, do this first and let them dry.
- Glue some wool on top of the wooden bead for hair. Glue an acorn cap on top of the hair, then glue the head to the pinecone body.
- Cut some twine and tie a knot at the end pieces. Glue that knot to the back of the pinecone, at the base of the head. This provides a loop for children to fly their faeries or hang them.
- Glue your pressed leaves to the back for faerie wings.
Faces on your faeries are optional.