Ocean in a Bottle
- Glass bottle
- Blue and green food colouring
- Small shells, gems and any other objects you'd like to add
- Glue (optional)
- Make your coloured water by adding a drop of blue food colouring into your water. You want the colour quite watered down in appearance. Add a little green if you would like to more turquoise waters.
- Pour some sand into your glass bottle.
- Slowly pour your ocean water in, over the sand.
- Next sprinkle in your shells, gems and other objects.
- If you would like to avoid leaks and make it secure, glue the cork into the bottle.