Crystal Tic Tac Toe
Re-creating a classic game in an enchanting new way. This is a great activity for children to be involved in making their own game. This is also a great travel game.
Not recommended for children under 3 years old, supervise young children when playing with tumbled gemstones.
What you will need
- 2x 5 matching tumbled crystals for each player
- A cotton drawstring pouch - repurpose or create your own.
- Paint brush
- A sheet of cardboard cut to fit inside the pouch
How to make your game
- Place the cardboard sheet inside the pouch.
- Using your pencil and ruler, draw the tic tac toe grid onto the pouch.
- Select your paint or mix the desired shade and paint over the grid lines.
- Allow to dry and then remove the sheet of cardboard.
- Play your game and store the crystals inside the pouch when you are done.