Weave Wind Chime
This is a great way to re-purpose broken wind chimes by saving the chime pieces to create your own!
- Willow or vine
- Beads and other decorations for the chime strands
- Metal or bamboo chime pieces
- Seed pods or other decorations that you might like to glue onto the hoop
- Glue gun or craft glue
- Weave your willow or vine into a hoop and allow to dry.
- Tie your chime pieces to some twine and attach beads or other decorations along the strands. When you're ready, tie them onto the bottom of your hoop.
- Cut another strand of twine and tie one end onto your hoop, at the back, weave this through parts of your hoop frame, in a zigzag, then tie off the other end to the back of the hoop.
- Tie a look on the top so you can hand your windchime.
- Go for a walk and gather some leaves. Weave these through the center of your hoop to decorate.
- Glue on any additional decorations you'd like to add to the hoop, such as seed pods.
You can re-weave and change up the nature in your wind chime if desired.