- 2.5 cups chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 2/3cups Rice malt syrup or alternate syrup of choice
- 1 tsp bi carb soda (baking soda)
- Preheat oven to 150°c. Combine coconut sugar and coconut oil in a mixing bowl, add banana and syrup. Mix together.
- Add chickpea flour, bi carb soda and ginger together into the wet ingredients and combine.
- Work the dough until smooth then cover and refrigerate for 30minutes.
- Remove dough from fridge, lay out a sheet of baking paper and roll dough on top of this. I like to add a sheet of baking paper over to top of the dough when rolling to not worry about any sticking.
- Cut your desired shapes, add to a lined tray and bake until the edges start to gold. Let cool a bit before transferring from tray.