Mixed Berry Jam
- 2 cups strawberries, washed and cut
- 1 cup blackberries
- 2/3 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- 1/2 cup honey (rice malt syrup, maple or alternative for vegan)
- Put berries into a saucepan, add honey and combine over medium heat.
- Once berries are tender, add a squeeze of lemon juice, pour mixture into a blender, blitz smooth and return to saucepan.
- On low heat, add chia seeds and mix until thickens.
- Once it’s thickened enough add hot jam to your hot sterilised jar. Put the lid on and leave to cool.