Lunar Trinket Dish
- Air dry clay
- Rolling pin
- Baking paper or surface your clay won't stick to
- Gem gravel and small tumbled gems
- Clay blending tools (or use the end of a small spoon)
- Seal with a gloss varnish
- Roll your clay flat (as thick as you'd like - enough to press your gems in) and cut a circle out.
- Make a moon shape in the center and fill with crystals, pressing them into the clay.
- Roll out a long piece of clay and add around the edge of the dish. Blend by gently pushing the inside of the rolled clay border, down to the dish base.
- Smooth out with a little water on your finger tip. Allow to dry and paint if you desire. Seal with a gloss varnish.