Custom Crowns & Pouches
Birthdays are one of my most favourite celebrations to honour. Each lap around the sun encompasses much more than just a number.
It is a year of places traveled, whether near or far.
A year of experiences - the difficult and the wonderful.
Precious memories shared and relationships forged.
A year of knowledge and skills acquired.
A year of deepening our connection to Mother nature.
Feeling the warmth of the sun and the energy from the moon.
Admiring the beauty of rainbows, sunsets and seasonal change.
Walking barefoot through the grass, and feeling the cool of water.
Much more than just a number.
There are many ways in which we can make a birthday magical. One of those that has come to be our favourite is the birthday crown.
I love making birthday crowns for little ones to feel special on their birthdays. Carefully crafted, I specialise in nature scenes with a blend of details - all from natural materials.
I have made single and double-sided crowns, crowns of children's own design/artwork, and crowns with matching pouch necklaces.
Bookings are currently Open.
Custom crowns and pouch necklaces are available to be ordered for Australian and International residents.
When submitting your order please have a clear idea of what you would like or a general theme/colours, the date you need it for and which country you are ordering from.
To inquire please email firstname.lastname@example.org after reading my terms and conditions below.
Please take note of the following terms and conditions prior to contact.
- There are limited spaces available each month - please book in advance to secure your order (particularly if you are an international client).
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required for each booking once the design has been approved.
- Please do not ask me to copy other artists crowns, I will not as this is unethical.
- I reserve the right to refuse any custom requests that I do not feel comfortable with.
- All designs by Deer and Fawns are owned by Deer and Fawns. Please do not replicate or take my designs to other makers.