Cardboard Yarn Wrapped Rainbow
What you'll need:
- 3 different colours of yarn + white
- scissors and box cutter
- hole punch
How to make it:
- Draw, then cut out your rainbow shape. Our rainbow was 10 inches across. Divide your bows and cut along those lines, leaving a space along the bottom.
- Tie your first end of yarn on at the back and begin wrapping around the first bow. Keep wrapping until you reach the end of the bow and tie off at the back. Repeat for the other bows.
- Tie a loop and attach it to the back of the top bow to hang your rainbow.
- Get your hole punch and create two holes at the bottom of each bow.
- Cut long strands of white yarn and loop through the holes. Hang the rainbow to cut the strands evenly.