Bath times are an easy and magical source of self-care for children and adults. We often make flower and crystal baths for the Fawns but we are adding in other things to mix it up. Teaching them to also be able to make their own products, we have a basic bath melt recipe that you can change up by adding your chosen flowers and oils to.
We used dried lavender and chamomile for ours with lavender essential oil.
What you'll need
- 1/2cup cocoa butter (grated)
- 1/2cup Shea butter
- Dried flowers of choice
- Essential oil of choice.
- Silicone mould
- Double boiler
How to make them
- Add your cocoa butter and Shea butter to the double boiler on low heat, mixing until they have melted together. You can use a glass bowl over a saucepan if you don’t have a double boiler.
- Once melted remove from heat and add in a teaspoon of each dried flower you’re using. Combine.
- Sprinkle a small amount of your dried flowers into the base (what will be the top of your melts), then slowly pour in your melted mixture.
- Once you’ve finished pouring your mixture, finish it off with a couple of drops of essential oil in each.
- Put your mold into the fridge to set them.